Sunday 24 June 2012

Baby owls and radio

last night I couldn't sleep so I decided to paint..

I went to my kitchen and painted my radio it is pink in colour but maybe because it was night time or morning  (between midnight and 3 am) the colour looks very different in here... then afterwards I got a picture from my local newspaper 2 cute baby owls in there so I painted these too. Both pictures I did without planning, sketching or using pencil before hand as sometimes I do... I painted it straight away as I was dying to paint something to make me relax...

 ontem à noite eu não conseguia dormir, então eu decidi pintar ..

Eu fui para a minha cozinha e decidi pintar o meu rádio que  é na cor rosa, mas talvez porque era de noite ou de manhã (entre meia-noite e 3 da manhã), a cor parece bem diferente aqui ...  depois eu peguei uma foto do meu journal local e pintei 2 corujas bebê  que achei um pouco engracados. Essas duas pinturas eu fiz sem planejamento, nao desenhei antes  ... eu os pintei  de imediato como eu estava morrendo de vontade de pintar algo para relaxar ...

2 comments:

  1. The owls are beautifully painted. You did a wonderful painting of the feathers. The orange radio is fun. The orange vibrates against the bluish/violet background and seems to float over the ochre table. The use of the line and brushwork is quite nice. RG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much R your nice words always lift my mood and make me feel I am in the right path pursuing my art..when you posted this message was exactly 3 months of my blog and also my journey in painting...

    ReplyDelete

Please be welcome to leave a comment...much appreciated. Elaine
Por Favor fique a vontade em deixar um comentario..sera bastante apreciado. Elaine

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.