Tuesday 13 May 2014

short poses and paper collages

Here are so of my quick pose and pastel collage I did in the last 3 weeks...






 the drawings bellow were made using Canford paper and collage and ink on top also Chinese newspaper, gesso, fabric ink, roller printing, burnt sienna drawing ink, white tissue paper..just experimenting with everything I have in hand...





I also started my collection of different paper surfaces and textures..my favourite ones so far are the Indian and Japanese papers..they are lovely, exciting and so many variety to choose...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be welcome to leave a comment...much appreciated. Elaine
Por Favor fique a vontade em deixar um comentario..sera bastante apreciado. Elaine

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.