Thursday 24 May 2012

this is one of my old Pastel drawings that I developed into Acrylic with a few changes to the figure. At the time I was reading a few books on Toulouse- Lautrec so I think I got influenced by  his Can Can dancers at the Moulin Rouge...

este é um dos meus desenhos antigos que eu  fiz em Pastel e desenvolvi em acrílico com algumas mudanças na figura humana. Na época, eu estava lendo alguns livros sobre Toulouse-Lautrec então  acho que  fui influenciada pelo seu estilo com pinturas de  Can Can dancarinas no Moulin Rouge ...

2 comments:

  1. Love this, especially the red stockings. Think of a sketchbook as a notebook or journal. RG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one too RG and I am planning to make her bigger and with gesso underneath and maybe pastel again also ..we see...

    ReplyDelete

Please be welcome to leave a comment...much appreciated. Elaine
Por Favor fique a vontade em deixar um comentario..sera bastante apreciado. Elaine

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.