Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Crochet, Granny Blanket and Nuno felting...


My knowledge of Knitting and crochet is very basic. I learned it from my grandmother and never really done much till recently when I decided to buy a granny square blanket. The one I liked was very beautiful and big and the price was a bit high so instead I decided to do my own. No idea how to do it I Google and also went to  You tube tutorials on Granny square. The result was this little colourful blanket..it is not the same as the one I saw online but I was happy for my first attempt..



 





a few months later I added few more to my collection ... this time I bought them








2 comments:

  1. Crocheted blankets alway look so cheery! Makes me wish I could crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where you are Debra ...but in London I heard is possible to join some groups of knitters ..they meet once a month or a week ,not sure, in different cafes and places..just for the fun of it.. my granny blanket took 3 months to do and almost all my free time so not will be doing it again so soon..but was nice to try :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be welcome to leave a comment...much appreciated. Elaine
Por Favor fique a vontade em deixar um comentario..sera bastante apreciado. Elaine