Tuesday 5 July 2016

Summer Salon at Candid Arts 2016

I am also exhibiting at the Candid Arts again this year with a group of other artists. The exhibitions is on till the end of this week July 10th...please come along if you are near by. It is free entrance and open from 10 to 6 pm..
It is one of my favorite places and they have a nice hidden cafe near by upstairs which I like to go sometimes with friends. I am sorry about the quality of the photos I took..the flash kept shining on the picture..



                                    I am exhibiting 3 works in there... 3 life drawings..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be welcome to leave a comment...much appreciated. Elaine
Por Favor fique a vontade em deixar um comentario..sera bastante apreciado. Elaine

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.